Thursday 17 January 2013

Perfumies Review

I was lucky enough to receive as a GWP three Perfumies recently.


www.perfumies.com


For those of you that don't know,  Perfumies are a solid stick of fragrance that you can throw in your bag and take with you anywhere.  Won't break or spill and are airport friendly.

Made with natural products, coconut oil, beeswax and fragrance.  They are quite concentrated and the fragrance lasts a long time.  Works like a lip balm, you just twist the tube and dab a little on your pulse points.

Each stick is $7US or you can purchase great value gift packs and Perfumies.com do ship internationally at reasonable rates.  Rates to Australia Jan 13 were $7.50 or $12.50 priority regardless of how much you ordered.

The only issue I have with Perfumies is they tend to get too soft  in the hot aussie weather, so I just keep mine in a sealed bag in the fridge.  The rest of the year they are just fine and I can keep them in my handbag.

There are many fragrances to choose from, too many to list.   Go have a look HERE they have an easy to use website with great descriptions for each fragrance.  The only problem your going to have is limiting yourself to just one or two.  I want them ALL!!

The three Perfumies I received are;

AFTERGLOW - a blend of sandalwood, amber, musk and vanilla.  My favourite so far.

RENDEZ-VOUS - top notes of Ylang Ylang, Rose Petals and French Jasmine.  Base notes of Vetiver and Sandalwood.  This has a more earthy woody fragrance about it.

HAPPILY EVER AFTER - feminine floral blend that unfortunately is no longer available.

I have really enjoyed these fragrances and I would compare them all favourably in scent and staying power to other more expensive perfumes I own.   If the rest of the range is as good as the three I have tried so far, I would definitely say they are a great alternative for the budget conscious.

When the weather cools I will be putting in an order for more, I have my eye on one of the gifts sets but I just can't make up my mind which one they all sound so good.

Go have a look HERE and let me know which one you would buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x