Tuesday 12 February 2013

WOTNOT Facial Wipes review

Here's a quick review on a product I have been loving that I wanted to share with you all.


WOTNOT FACIAL WIPES  $7.95


This product is a natural organic facial wipe which contain no nasties but does contain all natural, thick cloths infused with Organic Aloe Vera, Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Rosehip oils.

Not only do these cloths cleanse your face thoroughly they calm irritations and moisturise as well.

I use facial wipes all the time and I thought that the redness and burning I felt was just part of using a face wipe.  Boy was I wrong, NOT with wotnot wipes.

These wipes contain 25 super thick cloths and where I would have had to use two cloths from other brands to remove all my makeup,  I only have to use one wotnot facial wipe.  Super moist and they don't dry out.  I love the way they make my skin feel, very cool and refreshing if you keep them in the fridge.  They remove every bit of daily grime, makeup and even waterproof mascara without irritating your eyes.  I find I don't even have to use as much moisturiser because my skin feels so soft and there is no tight feeling at all.

wotnot are an Australian eco-friendly company who sell biodegradable organic products and you can read more about them here and purchase online at EcoDirect here.

EcoDirect have some good specials here that you can take advantage of.  I purchased the following two Brush packs.

\
Foundation Pack Special  $14.95

Eye Pack Special $27.85.


You purchase the makeup brushes and receive a free pack of facial wipes.

These makeup brushes are individually hand made with satin lacquered bamboo handles and synthetic fibre bristles.  They are very dense and feel great on your skin.   I am very happy with the quality and will be giving an updated review on the brushes once I use them a bit.

I recommend you give them a go.  EcoDirect sell a great range of natural organic products for baby and family, very reasonably priced and I don't think you will be disappointed.

If you have used wotnot facial wipes I would love to here what you think, please comment below.

10 comments:

  1. These sound fantastic! I've never heard of this brand but they sound really great.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so amazed by these wipes, I have LUPUS and have to be careful what I put on my face and these are the first wipes I have never had a reaction too, I just hope they don't stop making them.

      Thanks for commenting :o)

      Jac x0x

      Delete
  2. I've seen this brand of face wipes but I've never used the. the sound pretty wicked. Currently I'm using the Yes To Cucumber wipes which I like but occasionally they tend to sting my skin so I might try these out next time instead.. great review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hya Sammi, I really like the brand Yes To. and use a few of their products but in comparison these wotnot wipes are better!

      If you try them come back and let me know what you think :o)

      Thanks for commenting I really appreciate you reading my blog.

      Jac x0x

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of face wipes but I hate the stinging feeling I get when I use them. These ones sound good though, might have to give them a try. Interested to hear more on the brushes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely no stinging with these ones. Do you subscribe to bellabox? you can purchase them there too, they are definitely worth a try.

    As for the brushes, tried them today and they were great, will review them soon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wipes that don't sting...I wanna grab them now :) I guess organic products are mostly good :))

    Hey thank you dear for visiting my blog and following too. I follow you now :)
    xoxo
    Ankita
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hya Ankita, I love using natural organic products I hate the thought of absorbing nasties!

      So happy to be your follower pal, I love your blog, your gorgeous :o)

      jac xox

      Delete
  6. Hey just been checking out your blog and I really like it. I'm your newest follower so thought I'd say hello!
    You're so right when you say about people who get all excited about followers but then don't follow back. I would love it if you followed me back too!
    These face wipes look really good, just wish they sold them in England!
    Much love, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are great wipes, thanks for reading my blog.

      Following you now :o)

      Jac x0x

      Delete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x