Tuesday 21 August 2012

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle System







A daily anti-aging regimen for healthier, younger looking skin. Including an anti-aging moisturiser, anti-aging eye cream, and a gentle facial cleanser, this convenient anti-wrinkle kit combines retinol with vitamin-rich and moisture-rich ingredients to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots, and to help soften and smooth skin.

I recently started using Neutrogena Intensives Eye Cream which I absolutely love. While I was looking for skin products for my son (acne), I came across this system and was very curious to try it based on the positive results I had had from the eye cream.

I love each and every one of these products. It would have to be the first time I have used a system and seen results almost immediately.

Overall using all three products, my skin was noticeably brighter, pores were smaller, acne completely disappeared. Lines were diminished and I saw a firmer, healthier looking me in the mirror. I am super impressed with this system.

This is a 3-step system consisting of face wash, day moisturiser and eye cream. I would have liked to have seen this kit include a night cream because that would have made it a complete regime.


FRESH FOAMING CLEANSER 200ml - This is a soap-free, oil-free, alcohol-free cleanser. Cleanses your face and is gentle enough to use around your eye area to remove all traces of makeup including mascara. Comes in a pump bottle and you only need about half a pump to cleanse your face thoroughly, if I am wearing full makeup I like to cleanse my face twice, just to make sure it's all off.


I like this cleanser, it cleans better than the one I have been using, my skin doesn't feel dry or tight after use and my skin certainly looked brighter even after the initial use.


HEALTHY SKIN ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM SPF 15 40g tube – This is a daily moisturising cream which claims to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in one week.  This product contains Retinol which gives skin an overall healthy appearance, it works by exfoliating  which rids the skin of old cells which block the pores and stop moisturisers from being absorbed more deeply into the skin.  Therefore with newer healthier cells closer to the surface your skin looks brighter, lines and wrinkles are minimised and acne breakouts are lessened.


You only need about a pearl size amount of this cream; it is super moisturising and leaves your face feeling smooth and soft.  This moisturiser makes a great base for makeup, I really love the way my skin looks after using this product.  I have seen a marked improvement in my skin, my lines are minimised and my few acne spots have disappeared.


HEALTHY SKIN EYE CREAM 15g tube – This is a multi-vitamin treatment with Alpha-Hydroxy and Melbiose, claims to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eye area.  Alpha-Hydroxy is derived from fruit and milk sugars; it is used in cosmetics as an exfoliant.  Melbiose is derived from sugar and works as a firming agent.  So basically the Alpha-Hydroxy exfoliates which allows the Melbiose to penetrate the skin more deeply to firm up the eye area.  Be aware that although this cream helps repair sun damaged skin it also makes the renewed skin around your eyes more sensitive to the sun and a good SPF cream should always be applied.

 I use this cream during the day and the Neutrogena Intensives eye cream at night, not because I prefer it that way but so I can use up both tubes.  I do feel these eye creams are working for me, I have noticed a great improvement in my eye area, the crepey skin on my eyelids has disappeared and my eye area is definitely firmer.

I just wanted to give a quick review of NEUTROGENA AGELESS INTENSIVES DEEP WRINKLE EYE CREAM 14g tube as I have mentioned it in this review and it is the product which led me to this system.

Within a few days I noticed improvement in my eye area with crepey lids and deep lines minimised, some even disappeared.  I love this eye cream, it is the best I have ever used and it is now a staple in my routine.

I do feel it is stronger than the Healthy Skin Eye Cream and for me more suited to night application even though I have worn it during the day as it does not make my eyelids greasy.  Contains Retinol SA (Sustained Action), which basically means it is stronger and works for longer, I think that is perfect for overnight when your skin is resting.  Also contains Hyaluronic Acid which is used as a dermal filler in cosmetic surgery but is also a highly effective moisturiser.


Overall I am very happy with this system and feel it has made a marked improvement in my skin. I am really noticing it best when I apply my makeup because my skin is firmer and application is smoother and easier.  I feel I look younger and my husband says I look beautiful; it can’t get better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x