Monday 17 December 2012

Dr LeWinn's Private Formula Facial Polishing Gel



I suffer from dry peeling skin on my face due to Lupus and need to exfoliate regularly to keep this under control so I can wear foundation.

I have very dry skin and find most exfoliants to be very drying and they end up making my condition worse.

I am forever on the look out for products that are gently enough that they don't dry my skin out further but strong enough to remove all that scaly skin especially around my nose.

Dr LeWinn's Facial Polishing Gel is a fantastic product and I am really enjoying using it right now.



Contains microscopic jojoba wax beads which gently exfoliates and polishes without damaging the face's fragile skin. 

My experience with this product is that it does exfoliate extremely well, removes all the peeling skin from around my nose and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and tight.

Cleanses and tightens my pores,  I have not suffered any breakouts using this product and creates a perfect base for my foundation.

Contains natural ingredients such as Aloe, Chamomile and Rosemary, with lots of jojoba beads so you can actually feel it working.  Has a lovely subtle fresh scent and washes off easily with no irritation to the eye area.

Can be used by all skin types, with my skin type (dry, mature),  I exfoliate once a week followed by a hydrating masque.

You only need a small amount applied to dampened skin, exfoliate applying gentle pressure with your fingertips for about 30 seconds concentrating on your forehead, nose and chin. 

Works a treat, I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x