Friday 7 March 2014

Japanese Beauty Bag

Today I received a Beauty Box I ordered through Yesstyle.com.au.  Yesstyle sell a range of fashion & beauty products from Asia.  If you purchase over $25 shipping is free.  If you would like to find out more go here.

matillyrose@gmail.com


Yesstyle have a range of Beauty Sample Boxes that you can purchase ranging from $11.90 - $24.90.  I purchased two, a Japanese and a Korean Sample Box.  I will review the Korean box soon.  This is not a subscription where you pay every month, you just go to their site and order a beauty box whenever you feel like it.

Japanese Beauty Sample Starter Kit - $11.90 - comes with a really cute drawstring Koi Bag and 8 popular Japanese beauty samples.  Each bag comes with varying samples and this is what I received.




SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C - 2ml sample - Intensely hydrating and highly concentrated skin serum packed with moisturisers.  Regular use greatly refines skin texture and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Sofina beaute - sachet - milky cleanser - gentle daily foam cleanser

Shiseido Fullmake Washable Base - sachet - I had to look up the description for this one on the Shiseido website.  The next-generation makeup base helps create a flawless cosmetic finish while allowing makeup to 
be washed off without using a makeup remover. After basic skincare steps, apply this makeup base 
before applying makeup. When it is time to remove your makeup, just scrub your face with warm 
water and the makeup, along with the makeup base beneath, will detach from the skin and glide off 
smoothly.  Huh........A primer that acts like teflon, I like it!!

Cosme Decorte AQ Powder Foundation 301 - sample compact - comes with two sachets of what I think is a primer for the foundation powder, powder foundation and a sponge.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Cure Natural Aqua Gel - sachet - water based exfoliant made from natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rosemary.  Effectively sloughs of dead skin cells without irritating or harming skin, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.  This has some very good reviews and you can find out more here.

Alblanc Transclear White Makeup Base - sachet -Japanese makeup base described as a medicating whitening lotion.

Shu Uemura - sachet - Skin Purifier - Anti/Oxi - Skin Refining Anti-Dullness Cleansing Oil - helps remove pollutants that dull the skin.

Dr Ci Labo - sachet - VC100 Pore White Lotion -I am not quite sure what this lotion is for but you can find out more here if you are interested.  I thought it was for white skin but it is more for shrinking pores and tightening skin.

matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


I was really excited to receive these samples, there were a couple I recognised like the Shu Uemura and the SK-II but the others were a complete mystery which added to the fun of opening this bag.  I really would have liked a card describing each sample as some have no english on them but it didn't take me long to look up the products on the net and work out what each sample was.  I thought this was good value for $11.90 aussie dollars and I think I will go back and get another once I have tried these samples.  Just about everything is available full-size on the Yesstyle website.

What do you think of this beauty bag, love to hear your thoughts.

JAC x0x


10 comments:

  1. Omg Ive spent hours browsing yesstyle! I could buy so much stuff from there but never have. Ive stayed away for a while because it's so tempting. You got really good stuff for $11.90!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Asian beauty products, big fan of BB creams, I could spend 100's of dollars there. I thought the bag was good value too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a seriously cute pouch! I hope you find something that you like in that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so too Caroline, really happy with what I received. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really happy with the contents of this Leah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How stinkin' cute is that little bag! The teflon primer sounds like something I need... let us know how you get on with it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a cute bag, there is a pink one available too, I hope I get that next time. The teflon primer does sound good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll let you know Lily xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. MyBeautyJunction21 March 2014 at 16:35

    I didn't know they had a Japanese bag at YesStyle! I'm definitely getting this xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you like it xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x