Monday 28 April 2014

Memebox Global Edition #9

Now there is nothing more satisfying than opening a beauty box and find it overflowing with a range of exciting goodies.  No teeny tiny samples rattling around in an already teeny tiny box, this box is absolutely full to the brim!

And.........the most exciting thing Memebox is now shipping to Australia again, if you would like to take a look around their site please go here.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


This is what I received;


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Kerasys Oriental Premium Shampoo - sample 200g - the full-size is 600g so that is a very generous sample. Daily Shampoo which nourishes hair while moisturising and sealing split ends. Contains Camellia Seed Oil, Oriental Essence and Dual Protein.  I do wish they would come with a matching conditioner. Smells nice at any rate and I will be able to use it.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Luna Wonder Essential BB Foundation - 15ml sample - #21 Nuddy Beige  - multi-tasking BB cream which moisturises, primes and protects for flawless skin.  Spf 25+.  BB creams are really good under your regular foundation, they work well as a tinted moisturiser, primer and added sun protection.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Jaminkyung Gokmul Care Creamy Cleansing Masque - full-size 100ml -  based on Rice nutrients it works in three ways;  a foam cleanser just add water, a facial scrub just gently massage on problem areas and a treatment masque. Can also be used on your elbows, knees and feet, wherever you have rough skin. Unfortunately this really smells (think dark, dank and mushroom like), I don't know if I could stand to have it on my face for too long but the little I rubbed into my hand left it feeling very soft and hydrated so I may have to hold my breath.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

25cc Hairbooster - full-size 25ml - hair conditioning protein treatment - love the cute syringe packaging with this one. Contains 25 protein ingredients and leaves your hair Elastic and Silky.  Depending on the length of your hair you may get 1-2 treatments.


matillsythisnthat.blogspot.com.au


Savia Magic Countdown 7 days EGF & Multi-Peptide - full-size 5ml - Ok from what I can make out this is a face serum which contains Yeokyosan ( good for atopic dermatitis), Lecithin, Green Tea, Mugwort and I believe from the translation I found Acer okamotoanum nakai SAP (tree sap).  This serum protects and prevents skin problems, while achieving healthy energetic skin tone.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au



matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Ellegirl I Say Tint You Say Gloss - Vocal Red - full-size 5ml - Moisturising Lip tint/gloss - highly pigmented goes on sheer but works like a lip stain so it's buildable. 


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Botanic Hill Boh Moist & Radiant Youth Ampoule Essence - 2 x 5ml samples - one is in a tube for Radiant skin and the other is in a dropper for Moist skin, I'd say they work like serums.  The moist sample has oil included and needs to be shaken before use, reminds me of Clarins Hydra Quench Serum and from what I can find out about the product does the same thing, boosts hydration and protects from moisture loss.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Well for $23 you really can't complain can you,  the box was jam packed and while there are english descriptions on the enclosed card there are still some mysterious products I need to explore and I can't wait to try.

I love everything I received, the packaging is totally gorgeous and I really feel like I am receiving something special with Memebox.  You certainly get your money's worth!

What do you think?  Let me know in the comments.


JAC x0x

12 comments:

  1. WOW this box is overflowing! Great value!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is, fantastic box! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MyBeautyJunction29 April 2014 at 05:56

    I love box 9! Well, except for the BB cream, maybe, because the shades are always off, but I can pass them on to a pale friend. Even so, the value is great. Oh, and I finished up three-fourths of the hair syringe in one go; my hair comes to my low-back :( It makes the hair very soft, so I am looking for a place to buy more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Jac. I thought Mugwort was only something Harry Potter knew about ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. brionysbeauty .29 April 2014 at 10:04

    I kind of want to try the BB cream just because the brand is called Luna and that is my cats name. Looks like an awesome Box may have to try it!


    www.brionysbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...........Your a funny lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have long hair too, I didn't think I would get much more than one treatment from it, sounds good will try it this weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That IS filled with tons of stuff! That's a good looking box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great box Leah I am really enjoying trying everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol I have a black cat called Luna too!! I thoroughly recommend these boxes, haven't been disappointed yet.


    Jac xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great products!! It feels great to get a box like this kind of stuff!! ;)

    Well
    I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram,
    twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you
    follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x