Friday 25 April 2014

Bellabox April 2014

I wasn't going to review this box because it was so late, I only received it on the 24th and the boxes have been so below par lately I didn't think it was worth it.  But..... my box this month isn't too bad and compared to some of the other boxes I have seen I am quite happy with what I received so I thought what the hell just a quick review.

matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


 This month I received;

BURT'S BEES LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM - generous sample 8.5g - gorgeous lemon scented balm, a little goes a long way and it doesn't leave your fingers greasy, I really like this one.

GATINEAU REFRESHHING MELTING SCRUB - 15ml sample - face scrub for all skin types.

DIRTY WORKS YOU SOFT TOUCH HAND CREAM - full-size 100ml - this hand cream smells divine and really leaves your hands soft, soaks right in with no greasy after-feel.  Dirty Works is a UK brand and I would be very interested to try more of their products, this one is lovely.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


COLOUR THEORY EYE SHADOW DUO - full-size- Berrylicious - generous sized pans of duo eye colour in a solid compact.  Affordable cosmetics range available at Amcal and Guardian chemists.  I really love the colour combination I received, two of my favourite shades.  These eye shadows are creamy and highly pigmented and I would be interested to see more of the colour range.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

INDIO EYE RISE - sample- 5ml - big fan of INDIO products and really look forward to trying this eye cream.  If you can get your hands on some INDIO Facial Scrub I highly recommend it, it is the best scrub I have ever used and my HG of facial scrubs.

REVLON NEARLY NAKED MAKEUP - 4 shade samples- I have received this before and bought the full-sized product, this was a bonus item.  This is a great light foundation for sheer coverage.

So that's it for this month, I think it was very good value for $15 and quite a few products I am happy to try. I love it when beauty boxes get it right.

What did you think?

JAC x0x


9 comments:

  1. Agree that it's a good selection, it's months like this that I wish I was still subbed with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a pretty good box! The products seem decently sized and quite universal. A big improvement from their others it seems!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately the good boxes are too few these days xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got the same box! It's a good one this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I reckon so too, very happy with the selection xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice box overall ^_^ I started using burt's bees cuticle cream and it's been doing wonders to my fingers!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lemon smell is divine, I am enjoying using it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My box was similar except without the eye shadow and instead a Red Earth Lip Glass and the Indio Tonic Spritz. enjoyed this box but again agreeing with it being too few these days.





    tarliescorner.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x