Wednesday 2 April 2014

Memebox #8 Review

My Memebox arrived today.  I already received my Lucky Box #1 which I reviewed here but this is the first of the Global boxes to arrive.

matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Super excited by the contents and the size of the samples, these boxes are far more generous compared to Aussie Beauty Boxes and at US$23, better value.

Memebox is not a beauty box that you can subscribe to monthly but you can purchase several boxes ahead. I have purchased up to and including Box #16.

This is what I received this month, I am so excited, it is so refreshing to receive a box of beauty items that are new, exciting, mysterious and generously sized.  Included is a description card in English so you know exactly what each product is for.

Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask - Hyaluronic Acid - Super moist mask sheet that is huge.  Psy Gangnam Style packaging my boys thought this was hilarious.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Hairich Vedacell Hair Program Shampoo 100ml sample - An Ayurvedic based formula shampoo, no nasty sulfates, silicons or chemical preservatives. This shampoo is described to help prevent hair damage and enhance the health of both hair and scalp.  I couldn't find any information online about this shampoo other than the description on the card, I don't know if this is available with a matching conditioner.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Tonymoly BCDATION Spf 30 - Pink Beige - 7ml tube + 1ml sachet samples.  This is a Foundation, BB & CC cream all-in-one.  Sounds like the best of all bases in one cream. Tonymoly is a well known brand and I look forward to trying this, I'll let you know.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


Heart Face Ultra Pore Sleeping Pack 20ml sample - This is a night-time moisturiser which moisturises your face, reduces pores and controls sebum while you sleep.  I have a feeling this is more for oily skin.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Secret Key Snow White Cream 50g - fullsize - Whitening cream which brightens your skin tone.  Free from mineral oils, artificial pigments and chemical nasties.  Apparently this works really well as a primer or on top of BB cream to create a smoother airbrushed finish.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot,com.au

MAX Clinic Caviar Massage Oil Form Cleanser 110g - fullsize- rich nourishing facial oil cleanser made from caviar oil.  Effortlessly dissolves makeup and deeply cleanses your pores. Comes in a pump bottle and looks like soap gel, lathers up when you add water.  I have already tried this one, leaves your skin feeling moisturised, smells delish and doesn't strip your skin while leaving it super clean, I really like this one.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com

Really happy with what I received, Korea make some of the best skin care around and I am really looking forward to trying all of these products.

If there is anything here that interests you and you would like to try, I have found some of these products available on Ebay and Yesstyle (a Korean online webstore who ship to Australia and offer free shipping). You can also purchase some great Korean and Japanese beauty sample boxes from Yesstyle too, please see my reviews here and here.

Sadly I have discovered that as of 31st March Memebox are no longer shipping globally, ONLY the US, Canada and Japan.  I am really hoping that will change and Australia will be included once again as I have read this is temporary while they sort out their international shipping.  I will keep reviewing the boxes I purchased as they arrive and if you like what you see in these boxes maybe you could email Memebox and ask them to start shipping to Australia again.

Jac x0x

13 comments:

  1. ce ma tenteaza si pe mine sa imi comand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is very tempting, I hope you enjoy your order :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the Lucky Box is too far away, I received an email saying it was coming last week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah psy packaging, what a clever idea. I hope they will resume global shipping soon! Great selection of products in this box! Korean and Japanese products are absolutely fantastic... skinfood is one of the korean breands i'm really keen to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lily xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. MyBeautyJunction4 April 2014 at 15:38

    The PSY packaging is such a laugh. They have released an Earth Day-special box with natural products. Sadly they have removed all the other countries from the order/shipping info list so there's nothing we can do about it. I would have really liked that box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post!

    i follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin♥

    Hope you follow back:-)

    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Sad about the lack of Aussie shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah it is sad but apparently they will be offering shipping again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Gangnam style mask would be a hit with my boys too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol the boys loved that song xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. They have started shipping again to various countries you should go take a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Karina xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x