Monday 21 July 2014

Bellabox July 2014

Hi Everyone, long time no hear from me.  It has been a long healing process with my ankle surgery and I am not fully recovered (I have had some setbacks, still not walking) but feeling well enough that I wanted to do a quick blog of my BB box that arrived today. I will be writing more about the adventures of my ankle surgery later.

I was really happy with what I received this month, especially the full-size OPI nail polish, Bellabox is definitely the best beauty box around and great value for money at $15 pm.




I received the following.

Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream - sample tube - I have sampled this before, smells like camphor and I wasn't to impressed with it on dry skin.  Glad there is only a teeny tiny tube.

Nicole by Opi Nail Lacquer - Show You Care - deep purple - always nice to receive a full sized nail polish and in one of my favourite shades too!

Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Top Coat - 3.2g sample - makes any mascara waterproof.

Designer Brands Lip Butter - Coconut -  full-size 10g - I quite like the brand and a lip balm always comes in handy.

Urban Rituelle Body Soap - Vanilla - I am a big fan of Urban Rituelle they make some of the best soaps and my husband refuses to use any other as they don't irritate his skin.

Mary Kay Botanical Effects Mask - sachet - dry skin - doesn't say anything on the card but I guess it's for moisturising dry skin?

What did you think of this month's selection?


Jac x0x


7 comments:

  1. Great to see you back, Jac! Sorry to hear about your ankle. Like the look of your box - that purple is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to see what you received in your Bellabox. Hopefully I receive my own box soon.
    I'm sorry to hear about the set backs with your ankle.
    Aimee :)
    from www.laughinggalah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are recovering well jac!

    I still haven't seen anyone receive the balm apple palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hya Lily, no I haven't seen anyone receive it either, would have loved that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hya Leah, yes I was really happy to see the nail polish colour, I usually end up with some unusable shade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this post!?! I hope your ankle is now better than it was when you wrote this post.. I don't get BB anymore, trying the lip butter or the Anastasia top coat would have been the highlight from this box for me.. take care x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it like envybox? The lip butter looks really good & Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!

    X

    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x