Thursday 25 October 2012

Lust Have It October 2012

I received my LHI October box today.  I must say I opened it with much trepidation as there has been so much negative feedback on LHI's FB page.

I was pleasantly surprised however.  I received the Bold and Beautiful Lust Haves.



CARON WAXAWAY READY TO USE SENSITIVE WAX STRIPS, sample, RRP from $9.95 - These strips can be used for face or body and can be cut to size, good for travelling.  OK, I have never used wax strips and after seeing the reaction of Steve Carell from the movie '40 Year old Virgin' (the scene where they wax his chest and back, that was real!!)  I don't intend to start trying, NOT that I have a hairy back mind you.  I have very little hair and what I have is fair.

KOSMEA SKIN CLINIC CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSE HIP OIL, 3ml sample, RRP $12.95 10ml - A multi-vitamin oil for your skin, helps to reduce skin damage and restore skin health.  Yay have been wanting to try this.

DELORENZO INSTANT REJUVEN8 TREATMENT, full-size 200g, RRP $24.95 - A deep hair treatment that seals hair cuticles and softens. This is a treatment for colour treated hair.





 
BEAUTY SNAPZ, full-size, RRP $9.95 pack 24 - Overnight Lip Revitalizer, they look like cotton tips.  As someone who always has dry lips, this is a great idea. 
 
 


STAR & ROSE WHITE BATH FIZZER, full-size, RRP $4.95 -  this is a bath bomb, not sure what the fragrance is but my boys love these!!

There was also three discount cards included, I love discount cards.

ADORN MINERAL COSMETICS - $15 Gift Card

KOSMEA AUSTRALIA -$10 Gift Card

HARVEST BOX - 50% discount of your first box.  This is a healthy snack company and they deliver straight to your work.

Overall I am very pleased with what I received all but the wax strips are useful. 

I know many of LHI customers are very unhappy this month,  I have read LHI's replies and I know that they are taking on all feedback and hopefully they will be back on track for November.

I only have one gripe:   YOU HAVE TO GET THESE BOXES DELIVERED EARLIER IN THE MONTH.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x