Monday 24 December 2012

Mirenesse Sexy Secret Eye Primer..........things I'm lovin



I recently received this primer in a Glamm box and I feel suitably impressed that I can review it.

Mirenesse claim that this is a 4 in 1 product that is;

A unique professional strength liquid to powder concealer with anti-wrinkle action.

It's the ideal:
• Shadow Base
• Line Filler
• Concealer
• Brightener

Key Ingredients:
• Sepilift
• Hydrolysed Silk
• Sodium Hyaluronate
• Coenzyme Q10
• Zinc Oxide


Ideal for concealing blemishes and discolorations and smoothing lines for the eyes, lips, and face.

Clinically Proven Results: Sepilift – Clinically proven to decrease number and depth of crows feet & wrinkles by up to 60% In 30 Days.

• Advanced pigment and soft focus silk infused light reflective technology fills in and instantly diffuses fine lines, redness and creates a more youthful, fresh looking eye area.
• Eye makeup stays in place for over 18 hours!
• Helps to keep blemishes, dark circles and skin discolouration concealed while actively treating them.

I have only used this as an eye primer so far and it is great stuff!

I wore this primer on two occasions, my son's Year 6 graduation night and all day Christmas Shopping yesterday.  Both were very hot sweaty conditions and my eye shadow didn't budge at all.  My eyelids stayed matte, no greasy build up in the creases and the three shades I used stayed defined.

This is a light foundation shade which you just dot all around your eye area and lightly tap using the warmth of your finger to blend in the concealer/primer.  I find it leaves a really nice base to apply eyeshadow, it isn't sticky and makes shadow application easier.  There is no fall out and works with budget eyeshadow just as well as the more expensive kind.

I am so impressed with all the Mirenesse products I have trialled so far I don't know why it took me so long to discover them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x