Monday 21 January 2013

bellabox January 2013

We Love Australia!

This month it's all about celebrating Australian Beauty Brands and this amazing place we call home!




YOU ME AND EVERYBODY COOL IT ALOE VERA GEL 100ml full-size RRP $8.95.  This is not something I would normally purchase as I don't need it.  I did try a little on the back of my hands and it was lovely and hydrating.  I have passed it on to my husband to use on his face after he shaves.

AURORA SPA ROSE AND ALOE BODY CLEANSER 50ml sample, RRP $28 275ml.  I love Aurora Spa, their products smell divine.  This is a generous travel size 50ml sample, I am going to enjoy trying this.  UPDATE:  This is low lathering, I applied with a sponge and found I was using twice as much to wash myself.  Smelt great while I was washing but fades pretty quickly, lovely botanical rose aroma.

AURORA SPA ULTRA RICH BODY CREAM 50ml sample, RRP $52 200ml.  Another great Aurora Spa product, I think it's pretty expensive for a body lotion, but it smells soooo good I just might treat myself. UPDATE:  Lovely and moisturising, this is a very rich cream,  has a lovely botanical aroma but fades pretty quickly.   I like that as it doesn't compete with any perfume you might want to wear during the day.  I still think its very expensive for 200ml of body moisutriser.

NATIO PURE MINERAL SKIN PERFECTING BB CREAM SPF 15 5g sample, RRP $14.95 50g.  Natio have been around since I was a teenager and I really like their products,  their lip gloss is great.   I am a big fan of Korean BB Creams and I usually find that western BB creams are no more than a glorified tinted moisturiser.  I will update when I try this.  UPDATE;  I tried this today, lovely and creamy, pleasant botanical aroma, moisturising, easy to apply.  Wrong skin tone I am fair NOT medium, I can wear this but it is just a little dark for my liking.   FURTHER UPDATE.  I did purchase this in Fair and I love it.  Great coverage and last all day even in hot weather.  All you need do is set with some powder.

FACE OF AUSTRALIA COLOUR MAX EYE SHADOW PALETTE full-size RRP $10.95.  This is a 4 shadow palette called GOLDMINE, From top left,  Silver/grey sparkle, Matte Brown , Gold Shimmer and Darker Brown Sparkle.  I haven't opened this yet but when I do I will provide swatches. I love the colour selection.   I am really happy to see this in my BB box as I rarely receive eye shadows, mascaras etc......... and  I love eye shadow!



As long as I get at least one product I like in a box I am fairly happy and I was really happy to receive the eye shadow and the Aurora Spa products.  For some reason the second shipment later in the month seems to get the luxe products and I really wanted to try The Little Alchemist and Jurlique samples  but this was an OK box for me.

If you would like to try BB for yourself go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x