Tuesday 2 July 2013

TAG: Would you rather: Makeup Edition...

I found this tag at the lovely Karla's blog A Beauty Obsessed Mind, please click on the link and go follow Karla.  I also found this tag at Beautiful Living, if you are not following either of these blogs please do so they are great bloggerettes!

matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Karla this photo is for you, my beautiful marmalade cat Banjo, I adore her!  Anyone who has cosmetics, coffee and cats in their URL is OK by me!!


1.  Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Definitely live without palettes and eyeshadows, I can't live without lip gloss and mascara.

2.  Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again.

After chopping my hair off a couple of times in my life and then regretting it and spending the next two years growing it back, I will NEVER cut my hair again, split ends be damned!!

3.  Would you rather have a Coral Cheek or Pink Cheek?

I would have said Pink Cheek automatically but I have discovered Coral and it looks good on me :o)

4.  If you had $1000 dollars to spend would your rather buy clothes or makeup?

I'd rather buy boots and hand bags because I have enough makeup to last me two lifetimes.  Makeup it is though because I am not really into fashion.  Only have the cows to impress and I only need to dress up as a bale of hay for them.

5.  Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

Wow that's a hard one, that would mean either pink eyeliner or black lipstick, I'll go the black lips.

6.  Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Never owned a MAC product in my life but I would kill for a Sephora in Australia.

7.  Would you rather use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

Really I wouldn't mind using one eyeshadow and lip colour for the rest of my life.  Sure would make it a lot quicker getting ready in the morning!!  I'll go one lip colour, I am more adventurous with my eye makeup.

8.  Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?

I wear summer clothes in the winter anyway, I don't feel the cold.

9.  Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Aww I like pale nails but if I have to choose between dark and bright, I'll go bright but it better be glitter!!

10.  Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

My favourite product would be lip balm, I would never give that up.

11.  Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

I really like messy buns but usually wear my hair in a pony tail.

12.  Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

I can't live without lip gloss, my lips would shrivel up and die like prunes.  I can live without polish.

13.  Would your rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?

I have been very fortunate to NEVER having to pluck/wax my eyebrows, I don't know about the Sharpie business though?

14.  Would your rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Live without nail polish definitely.  I need my BB cream and lip gloss.

OK anyone who would like to do this consider yourself tagged!  Please leave a comment below so I can come read your answers.

Jac x0x




6 comments:

  1. What an absolute cutie! I loved your answers :) Thank you so much for including me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome :o) I called her Banjo because I thought she was a boy till I went to have her de-sexed lol....... She is gorgeous, likes to mother my Beanie Kid bears, makes a nest and puts them in there.


    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha this is a nice tag :) i'd prolly spend hours trying to figure out a way to get around these hard questions

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have a go I would love to read your answers

    Jac xOx

    ReplyDelete
  5. some tough decisions there Jac :) I've just done mine, but it won't go up until Friday. I've just done my ICON India review and Giveaway post.. I love that stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They were very tough questions indeed, I'd rather not live without any of my makeup!!


    I look forward to reading your answers on Friday and I love your Review of the Icon products, I've added a link to my sidebar for your competition.


    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x