Saturday 5 October 2013

Sigma Beauty Haul Australia

I thought I would share with you my latest haul from Sigma Beauty.  I recently discovered an Aussie Online Store who sells Sigma Brushes and Cosmetics at prices comparable with the US Sigma Beauty Store.  In fact Redfining Beauty have made it their mission to provide Australians with affordable Beauty Products without the "Aussie Markup" which we usually find added to international brands in Australia.



Redefining Beauty is an Authorized Reseller of Sigma brushes and Products in Australia and I was pleasantly surprised to find that their prices are the equivalent of the US.  We pay a little more because of the GST but it still works out cheaper than paying for international shipping.

I was really happy with the whole ordering process, their website is very easy to use.   From purchase to delivery it took two days and I live in regional Australia, not bad!!  My items were lovingly wrapped in a sea of bubble wrap and everything arrived in perfect condition.  If you like Sigma products or have wanted to try them but were nervous about purchasing from overseas,  I thoroughly recommend you try Redefining Beauty for yourself.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

I already own quite a few Sigma brushes but wanted to try some of their cosmetics.  All of these gorgeous eye shadows and more are available in kits or you can purchase your favourite shades individually.


BARE Eye Shadow Base Kit

The Bare eye shadow base kit contains three creamy shades formulated to achieve a pigmented and long wearing effect.  Can be worn on their own or as a base primer to enhance powder eye shadows.  These remind me of Maybelline's Color Tattoos.  Each of the three Base Kits available Bare, Flare & Dare has a matching Eye Palette.  I purchased the Bare & Flare Base Kits and Flare Eye Shadow Palette.  I found the shades in the Flare eye palette was enough for me to compliment the two base kits I purchased.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

PERSUADE ~ Matte Nude  SCULPT ~  Shimmery Charcoal  POSE ~ Shimmery Brown

Also included in each of the base kits is an F70 Eye shadow brush.



FLARE Eye Shadow Base Kit


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


PROVOKE ~ Matte Nude Peach  SPY - Duo-chrome Green/Maroon  PURSUE ~ Shimmery Purple

Spy did not photograph true to colour so I have added the following picture from the Sigma website.  This is a gorgeous maroon shade which reflect silver to green in the light.  Lovely solid jar, I adore the shape.


sigma.com

I tell you what once these shadows are on there is not budge or smudge!



FLARE Eye Shadow Palette


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


Sturdy palette with a large mirror in the lid.  Below is a close up of the shades, as you can see there is quite a variety to play with.  They are all highly pigmented iridescent satin shades.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Included is a Dual end brush E55 & E40

I will do a more in-depth review with swatches once I have played around with them a bit, so stay tuned!

So what do you think, if you have tried Sigma or would like too let me know below in the comments.

All products were purchased by me and I have not been paid or compensated in any way to review Redefining Beauty or Sigma Beauty.


Jac x0x

14 comments:

  1. WOW! I love reading your haul posts, I swear you always find the best buys and the most awesome looking products online! I am a sucker for cream shadows, they are the only product that doesn't budge on my lids! Swatches? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thank you for the post! I've never heard of this website! so great that someone is doing something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Welcome :o) Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jac! I was just about to place an order on the sigma website, might give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nothing Sigma... these shadows look great. looking forward to seeing some swatches. I'll have to add that website to my list to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing that the prices are comparable! Well done! Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Leah, I'm pretty impressed with their prices too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please do Loz, the brushes are fantastic and I wore the makeup for the first time today and was very impressed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me know if you do I would love to see you blog about your haul xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard so many great things about sigma. Maybe I should try it myself ^.^

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
    http://miss-peiyien.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colours are gorgeous just the right balance of dark and light shades :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Pei Yien, I think you should give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing haul! I've always wanted to try some Sigma brushes. I'm loving the eyeshadow base kits you bought, would love to see swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep coming soon.......

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x