Monday 24 February 2014

Lust Have It January and February 2014

Below is what I received from Lust Have It for January and February.  The reason I am reviewing the two boxes together is because I never received January's box and they kindly sent me a replacement which just so happened to arrive on the same day as February's box.

January's box

There was no card in January's replacement box so I will just list what I received here.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


Paula's Choice Moisture Boost  One Step Face Cleanser - more bloody facial cleanser

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting AHA Gel - I don't use stuff like acid it makes my skin peel and it continues to peel with regular use, not a good look.

Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear -  Medium - I am FAIR, why do you always send me the wrong shade?

Simple Facial Washes - Travel Pack -these have been turning up a lot recently.  They are OK but I prefer Wotnots see my review here.

Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturising Oil - I believe this is for hair - teeny tiny 3ml sample - hardly worth the packaging really.  Certainly not enough of a sample to sway me to purchase.

Fluid Nail Polish - No.31 - doesn't have a name but this is a blood red.  (sorry the photo is a little fuzzy)

matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

The only thing of interest out of January's box was the nail polish, I have never heard of this brand before........


February's Box

matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel - exfoliating cream

The Cosmetic Kitchen - Makeup Brush - I am not sure which one this is as there is no writing on the brush but I would probably use it for bronzing my facial contours, nice soft brush.

The Cosmetic Kitchen - Loose Mineral Eye Shadow - Lemon - Yes I received yellow, my first thought was what the bloody hell am I going to do with that?  Why don't they ever send out wearable colours?  The only time I would get caught wearing this ghastly shade on my eyelids is if I wanted to scare little children!! Darn near scares me.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Vaseline Anti-Ageing Body Lotion - sample- too late for that, I could have used bathtubs of this about ten years ago.  I received this from a BB box recently, don't think much of it.

Clairol Professional Colour Radiance Shampoo - Sample - I am a little mystified why you would only provide Shampoo and not the matching Conditioner?

Clairol Professional Expand Volume Mousse - 50g Sample - strong hold mousse for hair that needs volume.  Not me......

Hand Spa Bijoux - this is a hand wipe that moisturises your hands, made in Japan.  At a $1.50 per wipe this isn't something I would use every day.

Once again can't say I am overly impressed by what was selected for me.  Another unusable eyeshadow and repetitive skin and hair care.  The only products that stood out for me was the makeup brush and the nail polish.

Hardly worth reviewing really as you have probably already seen every box from other bloggers, my boxes always arrive so late sigh........ I have put these up for those of you who are interested in what my thoughts are.


Jac x0x


11 comments:

  1. Hey jac
    Nice review
    My January box was similar to urs
    Btw I'm Varinder
    Visiting u from makeupmeandyoyo.blogpost.co.au
    Thanks for following back on blovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're disappointed with your LHI items, Jac! Maybe you could do a blog sale and get something back for the items that don't suit you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leah I usually just pass it on to my Mum and friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting.......Did you review your LHI, I'll come take a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm, lemon?? would it work as an inner corner highlight, provided you use a very light touch?? I used the hand wipe :) I've done a review, will be up Wed morning... seemed like a good idea, but I thought it was crap in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wear pretty subtle eye makeup these days and this is really sparkly and bright yellow, I wouldn't put it near my inner eye because I would be rubbing my eyes all day from the glitter. I am pissed when I see others on FB get useable shades but I always end up with rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't find your blog, is the address wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK found you! makeupmeandyoyo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen a vaseline with anti aging before ! always loved their product <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure what to do with my hair products... I don't really use hair mousse and I never dye my hair! decided to use the shampoo to wash my brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a good idea with the shampoo Lily :) I tried the mousse after I washed my hair and I quite like it, smoothed down on the flyaways and gave some bounce to my curls.


    Jac xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x