Tuesday 15 January 2013

Mirenesse VIP Beauty Box

Today I received my Mirenesse VIP bi-monthly FREE beauty box.


                                              www.matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

For those that don't know this is how it works.  For $25 per month you receive a VIP membership which entitles you to a FREE beauty box every two months, a $25 monthly voucher off a $65 purchase, free shipping, up to 80% discount every day and special VIP only offers.  I think that if you really like to use Mirenesse that this a terrific membership.

This is my second month as a VIP so this was my first FREE beauty box.

I received three items, all full-size and what I liked best of all was the 'letter' which introduces and explains each product.

This month's box was titled;

SIMPLY FLAWLESS - 3 Magic Steps for a Nude Glow

Take on 2013 with a new confidence & a new look!  Be fabulous, confident & comfortable in your own skin all year round with your Simply Flawless Skin Perfecting Kit.

Sounds good!!  So what did I receive?


                                         www.matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


1. THE ILLUSIONIST - Magic Touch BB Foundation - Vienna 40g - RRP $49.50 - VIP $39.60.

 

This foundation very much reminds me of Korean BB creams which I absolutely love they are far superior to the western ones.  Gel like consistency which goes on smoothly to provide light to medium coverage and will last all day.  I have this in Vanilla which is a shade lighter and I love it so I know I will like this one too, both shades are suitable for light-medium skintones.  Sponge applicator which is removable for those of us that prefer to apply with our fingers, there is also a mirror on the lid which comes in very handy I have found (you can just see it there).

2.  HIGH DEFINITION POWER - Touch on Concealer - Golden Cream 8g - RRP $29.50 - VIP $23.60.





Conceals and hydrates while minimising lines and concealing shadows and blemishes.  This is quite a bright concealer which would work well as a highlighter and would definitely brighten your under eye area.  Comes in two shades Ivory Pink and Golden Cream.  Great tube applicator just squeeze a little on your finger and pat into the skin where needed.




Golden cream is a light yellow based concealer which is good for brightening your complexion and reducing the appearance of dark circles.


LUXURIOUS & LUSTROUS - Viva Eternal Gloss - Show Girl 8g - RRP $29.95 - VIP $23.96.




This is a neutral pink shade infused with opalescent glitter.  Can't say I am a big fan of glitter but I love Mirenesse Lip Gloss formulas.  They always glide on easy, non sticky, moisturising and long lasting.  Nice fruity sweet flavour and the first time I have used a glitter lip gloss where the glitter didn't feel gritty on my lips.

Overall I am very happy with my first VIP Beauty Box.

www.mirenesse.com  - Ship internationally

Love to hear what you think, please leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Do they send only makeup in the VIP box? I've been thinking to join their VIP club as I like some of their products, mostly skincare, but not sure if it's worth really if don't buy regularly. There aren't many reviews or blog on their VIP program.
    Thanks,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog, I think you would be better off going over and looking at their website for yourself.

      www.mirenesse.com

      It is a good programm if you would like to try their products.

      Delete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x