Thursday 7 March 2013

Mirenesse Glamm Box Review March 2013

Wow I can't believe we are into March already, this year is flying by.........

Once again I ordered the three available Glamm boxes from Mirenesse.  For those that don't know these are a monthly box priced at $15 each and you can order Makeup, Skin Care or Mixed boxes,  or like me you can order all three.  You can find out more about them here.

This month I received;



MAKEUP - 3 items


SEAMLESS VELVET SHADOW - Greek Goddess - RRP$24.95, VIP$19.96
24hr BROW LIFT AND SHAPE MASCARA - 4.5g RRP$35, VIP$28
SEXY SECRET EYE PRIMER - 1.5g - RRP$10.95, VIP$8.76


SKINCARE - 3 items

VELVET MAXISCULPT COLLAGEN GELE MINI - 10g RRP$27.95, VIP$22.36
WHIPPED MOISTURE FILL - Filling Luminser - 10g RRP$19.95, VIP$15.96
ENDLESS YOUTH AMAZING DAY BOTANICAL CELL SERUM - 5g RRP$15.95, VIP$12.76

MIXED - 4 items


SEAMLESS VELVET SHADOW - Italian Model -  RRP$24.95, VIP$19.96
TOUCH ON CONCEALER - Ivory Pink RRP$29.50, VIP$23.60
POWERLIFT FOAM CLEANSER - 10g RRP$8.95, VIP$7.16
ABSOLUTELY RADIANT TINTED MOISTURISER - Opal Pearl - 10g RRP$5.95, VIP$4.76

OK that's the three boxes available (even though they are in bags) this month.

I was really happy to see the Brow lift as I was looking for an eyebrow filler.  The eyeshadows were a nice surprise too, I already have Greek Goddess but the Italian Model looks good.  Everything else I already have too but not a bad selection this month if you are looking to try some Mirenesse products for yourself.

Please leave a comment below to let me know what you think of these boxes I would love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. I haven't ordered from Mirenesse in a while - I find their products to be somewhat expensive unless you're a VIP and I don't always buy make up... They're really good quality though but I stopped buying from them when they sent me a Shortstack make up set (so disappointed).

    The products you receive seem nice! I personally don't like the brow lift and would rather use normal mascara.

    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received a Shortstack it was a load of rubbish!

      I don't think I will be purchasing the glamm boxes for a while, I have so much Mirenesse to get through. I also want to try some other makeup boxes and I am really spending some money lately so something has to go.

      I really like their foundations and cleansers. I haven't tried the Brow lift but I'll let you know what I think lol...

      Jac x0x

      Delete
  2. I think I have one mirenesse product (which I haven't even opened ><)! I've been looking into this box, but like you, I've been spending TOO much money on these boxes (they are so addictive)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Lily, I have been buying these boxes to blog about but I don't really need all this stuff so I am going to stop it. I really like Mirenesse but I need to use up what I already have.

      Jac x0x

      Delete
  3. I really dislike this brand, they just seem really .... I can't even explain it. They just give me a bad feeling. And I really didn't enjoy that the made makeup kits to "help the floods" but only a very small amount of the total price of the kit actually went to charities...it just felt like they were making profit off of a natural disaster.

    Their products are nice, I've liked their foundation and eyeshadow but I don't think I'll purchase from them again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about the piddly amount that was donated to charity, I would rather just donate money directly

      Jac x0x

      Delete
  4. Is the concealer good for dark circles under eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina they have a yellow based one which might be better for dark circles. I don't have to conceal shadows so I am not sure, I use it for redness :o)

      Jac x0x

      Delete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x