Tuesday 8 January 2013

Mirenesse Magic Moments Holiday Collection

Mirenesse recently had a SALE.

One of the items I purchased was this Magic Moments Holiday Collection.  It just about contains everything you need for a complete look, Primer, Foundation, Eyeshadow, Blush, Eyeliner, Lipstick, Gloss, Makeup Brushes and a Bag.  The only thing that was missing was Mascara, add that and this collection would be perfect.


RRP $557.05 - VIP $477.47 - FLASH SALE $120

• Magic Touch Foundation SPF15 40g
• Invisible Fill Makeup Airbrush Line Filling Mattifier SPF10 Mini 10g
• Whipped Moisture Fill SPF10 Mini 10g
• Eye and Lip Brush 5Pce Set
• Pearl Crush Creaseless Shadow 4g 5. Bora Pearls
• Pearl Crush Creaseless Shadow 4g 4. Akoya Pearls
• Cheeky Blush Long Wear Minerals 2.5g 1. Paris Peach
• Superlong Wear Gel Mineral Face Colour 4g 19. Toffee Mousse
• Superlong Wear Gel Mineral Face Colour 4g 6. Virgin Violet
• French Kiss Lip Cocktail 4.5g 7. Bijoux
• French Kiss Lip Cocktail 4.5g 1. Orgassm
• Viva Eternal Gloss Long Wear 3D Mineral Lip Colour 8g 4. Disco Diva
• Cat Eyes Liner Pencil + Smudger 2g 5. Chartreux Mauve
• Cat Eyes Liner Pencil + Smudger 2g 2. Siamese Blue
• Boutique M Diamond Drops Bag

I'm not going to show all 15 pieces just some of the ones that stood out for me.  This is such good value, I think for me after the disappointment of January's Glamm Boxes I might just purchase these great collections from now on, they definitely seem to be of better value.

I only paid $78 for this collection because Mirenesse were having a 35% off store wide sale.   I took advantage of their FLASH SALE and the extra discount made this purchase even better value.

The only items I wasn't really interested in receiving were the Pearl crush eye shadows because I already have them.

The Boutique M Diamond Drops Bag.  RRP $39.95 - VIP $31.96


This is a gorgeous faux black leather fully lined make-up bag.  I was surprised as I wasn't expecting it to be of such good quality,  it is really well made.   Perfect size to throw into your luggage, holds all the cosmetics it came with plus some.  Looks very swish!

Eye and Lip Brush Set.  RRP $99 - VIP $79.20


I was really surprised when I first saw these brushes,  they are travel size.  Made from synthetic Taklon fibre they are very soft, tapered and seem well made.  Included is a Lip brush, Smudge brush, Contour brush, Crease brush and Eyeliner Brush.   The only true test is to use them for a while to see if they stand up to daily use.  Would have been nice if they came in a protective wrap, I don't like the idea of them rattling around loose in your bag.  I don't know if they are worth the RRP as nice as they are, it works out to $19.80 per brush.

Superlong Wear Gel Mineral Face Colour RRP $39.95 - VIP $31.96


Shade #6 Virgin Violet

Now these are special.  A mineral gel that can be applied to your face as Eyeliner-Highlighter-Blush-Eyeshadow-Lipstick.




Shade #19 Toffee Mousse

The two shades I received above have a beautiful opalescent sheen with lots of sparkle. For such a pigmented purple it can be applied quite sheer and the toffee is golden beige, makes a great all over eye or lip colour.

Mirenesse claim this product is a 24hr long wearing, transfer proof, water proof and crease proof.  It is definitely transfer proof, I swatched some on my arm and it hasn't budged, faded and won't wash off with water!

It feels gorgeous, very light to apply, goes on wet and dries to a fine finish.  The colour is buildable from a sheer swipe to a much deeper shade.  The shades can be mixed to invent your own colour combinations, this is a really wonderful product, I am going to have to get me some more of these!



Comes with a built in brush in the lid great for eyelining not so much for all over application, I actually preferred using my finger.

French Kiss Lip Cocktail RRP $29.59 - VIP $17.68 - FLASH SALE $8.99


 I received Orgassm a very nice creamy matte nude.


Bijoux a blue based Ruby, I like blue based lipstick they make your teeth look whiter.  This lipstick range is named after Cocktails.

Gel based lipsticks containing 90% less wax that go on very smoothly and hardly feel like your wearing lipstick at all.  I didn't experience any feathering, great non-sticky formula and very pigmented colour.  I don't normally like to wear lipstick but these are very nice.  The Bijoux is a little too much for me but you can layer and lighten with other lipstick or lipgloss always!  Mirenesse describe this range as 3D and light reflecting, I found these two shades to be quite matte and only the Bijoux had a small amount of glossiness.

Magic Touch Foundation RRP $49.50 - VIP $39.60



I love Mirenesse foundations, I haven't tried one yet I didn't like.  I love that they only have four shades to choose from it's far less confusing.  My perfect match is Vanilla as I am very fair.  Mirenesse foundations are also available in Vienna, Mocha and Bronze.  Another neat trick I use in Summer if I want more colour to my face is to mix Vanilla and Vienna together.

This is a 40g tube of mineral foundation with a sponger applicator which I never use.  Luckily you can remove the sponge and apply with your fingertips.

What I really like about this foundation is that it gives good moisturising natural coverage and it lasts all day even in summer.  This foundation just doesn't budge until you want it too.


So overall I am really really very happy with this collection, super value, I will certainly be keeping my eye open for more deals like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x