Saturday 22 December 2012

Mirenesse Power Clear D-Blemish Cleansing Gel.........things I'm lovin



I received this product as part of my December Glam Box from Mirenesse.

At first I was a little disappointed because I thought this product was targeted towards blemish prone skin and I am more interested in anti-ageing products.

This cleanser in reality suits all skin types and I would thoroughly recommend it to everyone.

I love this stuff!

This is a clear gel that smells like peppermint, it even tastes like peppermint, erm.........I accidently got some in my mouth and was pleasantly surprised.  I don't recommend you try this at home.

The gel lathers up to a creamy texture, leaves your skin clean, fresh and tingly.

What I liked is that I cleansed my face thoroughly it didn't sting my eyes and my skin wasn't dry or tight afterwards.

Removed every bit of my make-up and when I went over with a cleansing cloth just to make sure my face was clean the cloth picked up nothing.

I have read reviews that this product is great for teenage acne but I think it is gentle enough for everybody.

This product is part of a blemish fighting system which includes the cleanser, moisturiser, mask and gel treatment, they contain lots of  natural ingredients to gently help re-balance acne prone skin.

Mirenesse on their website have this to say about their product;

Ideal for blemished or stressed skin or skin experiencing inflammation and breakouts.

Blemishes diminish in as little as 7 days, the longer you use the system the clearer your skin will be.

Skin is instantly renewed, refined and clear.
• A glorious gel texture foam rapidly emulsifies to effectively cleanse and refine
• Rebalances skins moisture and oil zones
• Cools and calms skin to sooth blemishes
• Skin feels fresher and smoother
• Purifies pores
• Minimizes fine lines
• Controls and prevents breakouts through cleansing moisturising and exfoliation

I think the peppermint and lavender essential oils help to tone and calm your skin.

With my skin type DRY I would not necessarily use all the products in this range but I am now a big fan of this facial wash.  I don't feel clean unless I wash my face and having dry skin it is very hard to find products gentle enough that they don't strip your skin of natural oils.  I feel this product certainly cleanses your face of dirt and excess oil while the peppermint acts like a natural toner to reduce pore size.

The only issue I have with this product is that for a gel it's a little runny and would be better suited if it came in a pump bottle instead of a tube so you have more control over how much product you use.  A little goes a long way.

RRP $49.50 for 60g.  $36.85 for VIP or if your lucky you might get it as part of your Glam Box with 4 other products for $15.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x